Skip to content
- Understand the fundamentals of metallurgy, including the structure of metals and alloys, the principles of heat treatment, and the effects of various alloying elements.
- Learn the different methods of physical and chemical analysis used in metallurgy.
- Become familiar with the various processes used in metallurgy, such as casting, forging, and welding.
- Understand the principles of corrosion and how to prevent it.
- Develop an understanding of the different types of materials used in metallurgy, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, alloys, and composites.