There are several ways to find low competition keywords for free. Here are a few methods you can try:
How to find low competition keywords for free
- Use Google Autocomplete: When you start typing a search query in the Google search bar, you will notice that Google will provide some suggestions in the dropdown. These suggestions are based on popular searches related to your query. Use these suggestions as inspiration for low competition keywords.
- Use Google Related Searches: At the bottom of the Google search results page, you will see a section titled “Searches related to [your query].” These are keywords related to your query that Google believes are relevant to your search. Use these suggestions as inspiration for low competition keywords.
- Use Keyword Research Tools: There are many free keyword research tools available online, such as Google Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, and Keyword Tool. These tools can provide you with a list of related keywords along with their search volume, competition level, and CPC data. Use these tools to find low competition keywords with decent search volume.
- Analyze Your Competitors: Look at the keywords that your competitors are using in their content and try to find low competition keywords that they have missed. You can use tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, and SpyFu to analyze your competitors’ keywords and their traffic sources.
- Use Long-Tail Keywords: Long-tail keywords are phrases that consist of three or more words. These keywords tend to have less competition than shorter keywords and can be more specific to your content. Use long-tail keywords in your content to attract a more targeted audience.
Remember, finding low competition keywords is only the first step. You still need to create high-quality content around those keywords to attract and engage your audience.
low competition, high traffic keywords list
- Long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords are more specific and less competitive than short-tail keywords. They typically have a lower search volume, but can still drive significant traffic to your site. Use keyword research tools like Google Keyword Planner, Ahrefs, or Ubersuggest to find long-tail keywords with a decent search volume.
- Question-based keywords: People often search for questions when they want to learn something or solve a problem. Use tools like AnswerThePublic, Quora, or Reddit to find questions related to your niche and use those questions as keywords in your content.
- Location-based keywords: If your business is location-specific, try using location-based keywords that include your city, state, or region. These keywords can help you attract local customers and are often less competitive than broader keywords.
- Product reviews: Write product reviews for specific products or services that are popular in your niche. Use the product name and the brand name as your keyword to target people who are looking for reviews before making a purchase.
- Niche-specific keywords: Use keywords that are specific to your niche or industry. For example, if you run a fashion blog, use keywords related to fashion trends, fashion tips, fashion styles, etc.
low competition keywords list
There are many keyword research tools available for free online. Here are some popular ones:
keyword research tool free
- Google Keyword Planner: Google Keyword Planner is a free tool provided by Google Ads that can help you find keywords and estimate their search volume. You can also get ideas for new keywords and see how competitive they are.
- Ubersuggest: Ubersuggest is a free keyword research tool that provides data on search volume, CPC, and competition level. It also gives you suggestions for related keywords and content ideas.
- Keyword Tool: Keyword Tool is a free online tool that provides keyword suggestions for Google, YouTube, Bing, and other search engines. You can use it to find long-tail keywords, related keywords, and questions related to your niche.
- AnswerThePublic: AnswerThePublic is a free tool that helps you find questions related to your niche. It provides visualizations of questions that people are asking on search engines, social media, and forums.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is a free tool that provides data on how search terms have performed over time. You can use it to see if a keyword is trending or declining in popularity.
Remember that while these tools are free, some of them may require you to create an account or sign up for a free trial. Additionally, while these tools can help you find potential keywords to target, it’s important to do your own research and choose keywords that are relevant to your niche and audience.
How to find low competition keywords for free FAQs
Content marketing is a marketing strategy that involves creating and sharing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a specific audience. The goal of content marketing is to drive profitable customer action.
Good content is engaging, informative, and provides value to the reader. It should be well-written, well-researched, and visually appealing. Good content should also be shareable, so it can help drive traffic to your site and increase your audience.
The frequency of your content creation will depend on your niche and audience. Some niches require daily content, while others can thrive on weekly or monthly updates. The important thing is to maintain a consistent schedule and create content that is high-quality and valuable.
There are many content formats you can use, including blog posts, videos, podcasts, infographics, and social media posts. The key is to choose formats that work well for your niche and audience and that allow you to showcase your expertise.
You can measure the success of your content by tracking metrics like page views, bounce rate, time on site, and social media shares. You can also use tools like Google Analytics and social media analytics to get more detailed insights into how your content is performing. The most important thing is to set clear goals and track your progress towards them.
Check Also : $1,000 cpc keywords, High CPC keywords for blog and How to get quality backlinks (2023)